Saturday, October 6, 2007

Getting Back to Blogging

by Eric Walters

Hi Folks!

Many of my friends and theo-colleagues have been wondering what happened to me: "Where are you? Why haven't you written anything on the blog?"

Fact is, I'm exhausted! [Check out the image on the right--The Causes of Fatigue]; if you find your "issue" or "issues" there like I did, then do something to heal yourself! We're no good if our bodies don't work, so if you're overworked and stressed, be sure to take care of yourself.

Besides, I need at least one of you around to post an occasional comment (Ha!).

I love the thought of blogging. Mind you, I said the THOUGHT of blogging. But blogging is work, and the day job (I am a full-time biochemistry professor, if some of you forgot or didn't know) is really hectic! This is a loaded semester for me, and teaching, doing research, writing grant proposals, and performing basic ministerial duties got the best of me this summer and fall.

So I took a much needed break! Thank God I don't have to blog for a living, but blogging does enhance my life!

So thanks to all for your comments, concerns, and encouraging words.

Now, back to the blog!



Eric Walters is Co-Founder of TheoSyst Group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother Eric,

Good to hear from you and really appreciate the human body diagram describing the reasons we get stressed out. I'll heed that advice!

Lillie Fears